Tuesday, July 31, 2007

2 weeks and no posts!

We must be a bunch of slackers! But life is very busy with the kids, softball games (thanks for coming out NaNa), concerts (Brad Paisley was great for what we remember of it!), and movies. Our movie couch time is the best thing we do each day! This Thursday it is off to see Kenny Chesney! I guarantee this will be a great concert with lots of friends!
We had our first game night this past weekend. It was great smoking all of you in Last Word but everybody got me back when I was stuck on the 2 sets of 4's for 7 rounds! If you don't know what I am talking about come over and I will show you! Game night was great and I hope we can have another one really soon!
By the way baby....Yes your chest is getting huge and no matter what you say I like you in the wild turkey shirt!

No comments: