Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Update

Well life is great! Oatmeal and tea still wake me up in the morning. We are meeting more and more of our neighbors. I can't believe we have been here almost 4 weeks! A HUGE Duke flag hangs in front of our house and we have all of the furniture! Very soon we are planning to have a mexican or italian or well we just like good food game night~! Maybe we will have a grilling game night!
I really enjoyed game night last weekend at Nana and John's because sometimes luck falls my way and I win! But to my sweetheart who always wins at everything.....you are a fabulous teacher and have taught me the tricks to keep winning! The best thing about all of the games we play is spending time with you!
We are so blessed with everything we have in our lives. I am so thankful that we both put God first and trust in Him. I know that by following His word we will be amazed at the blessings He has in store for us! I sit and think about our lives as we know them now and think only 6 months ago that I only dreamed of finding someone special! I am so excited about our future because look at the awesome man God had in store for me all along!

2 comments:

blondie6185 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blondie6185 said...

Ashley,
I love reading Tim and your blogs! I am sooo happy for you both! :) I still need to come see that house! Love ya!
Lauren