First off, Sorry. Sorry for being such a slacker that I can take 10 minutes out of my day to write a couple thoughts down. I know, some may say it’s laziness, but not me.. I think of it as keeping people in waiting.. It’s fun.. J Sorry, mom! Sorry, baby! You know I love you both! You two are probably the only ones reading this anyway…
Anyway, I want to say having your own home again, and not having to live in a cramped up, bug infested, 900 square foot apartment is like being a kid again on Christmas morning. So exciting and refreshing to come home from work, pull in my nice 2-car garage, and be able to crank my surround sound during movies, and not have to worry about the neighbors beating on the wall beside me! The kids love it to, especially since they can actually go outside and enjoy a yard, and a nice one at that! Thanks to my new in ground irrigation system.. okay, I’m starting to brag a little too much… but can you tell I’m excited!!!
Let change gears a minute…Anyone ever ponder this thought… I do all the time..
What if you could be blessed with one talent that you currently don’t possess what would it be?
Mine, hands down, to be able to sing and play a piano, much to the likeness of Nate Sallie. His music has inspired me so much over the last week since I downloaded his CD. His music and lyrics speak deep into my heart. And I have mad respect for him as an artist, b/c he took the gift God bestowed upon him and used it to glorify His name. Every song he sings, speaks of the glory and grace of our Savior.
I enjoy Christian music so much. If only more people would take the time to listen to some of the artists they would be amazed. So many criticize and stereotype the music by thinking it’s all “churchy” and “not for them”… For those people, I try suggest trying out:
Jeremy Camp
Skillet
Brandon Heath
Shawn McDonald
Bebo Norman
Red
Just give these artists a try. You might just be amazed at what you hear….
And to my baby, I love you! Thanks for the trip to AtlantaFest to see some of these amazing artists, and rocking out with me at home! You rock, Christian music rocks, and GOD ROCKS!!! Let’s keep rocking!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment