Pastor Steven, you flat brought it today!!!
Pastor preached the first of his five sermons on his series titled, "Confessions of a Pastor". His sermon today was centered around his first confession of "I struggle with the same sins over and over again"..
This is powerful. And this is respectful. How many preachers do you know would bring their own struggles to their congregration in order to help them better their walk with God..
..That's Steven Furtick, and that's what sets him apart!
His application point of his sermon today spoke right to my heart, See below.
For those that continue to struggle with the same sins do the following:
1. Hate the sin..
2. Starve the sin..
3. OutSmart the sin...
"When God saves you, it's instant.... But God changes you little by little..."
I love this! I love Elevation Church!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment