Sunday, August 12, 2007

It is Sunday again!

The days and weeks fly by. I get up, go to work, come home and eat and back to bed. I can't believe that Tim and I have been together for 5 months now. A few blinks from now it will turn into 5 years and I hope that I am living and caring and making a difference in his life everyday so that when 5 years gets here it won't be a series of blinks but a mindful of memories.

This past week has been hot, HOT, HOT! Last night (Sat) before the first Panther game of the season I sat out on our back patio. Peaceful, slight breeze......I closed my eyes and I was at the beach. No sand and definitely no water but peacefulness. Time to think about everything with no interruptions. It is not often that true peacefulness and bliss enter my mind!

A big HUGE thank you to our personal handyman John! Blessings come in all shapes and sizes and John and Mom have been a HUGE blessing to us! The kids now have wonderful ceiling fans in their rooms! It used to be rather warm but as I sit and type this blog I am quite chilly! Thanks to you John!! We love your persistence of hanging mirrors just the right way. We would have sat it aside and waited until another day to put it up......well that is a lie because if we couldn't have done it we would have waited for you John! I am most grateful that we can pay you back in the form of Lexington BBQ!

2 weeks from tomorrow school starts back for all of our little ones. Early mornings and early bedtimes will begin. Schedules will be in high gear.....I can't wait until the next holiday!
'till next time......

No comments: