Wednesday August, 22, 2007 I send an email to my beloved about the rising cost of insurance. He replies,".....don't worry about it because you are coming back from this weekend married!"
Wahoo! What a proposal! Gatlinburg, Tennessee could not have been a more perfect place for our wedding on the side of a mountain! Thanks to mom, John, Cathy, Opie and hot stuff Jackson for being by our sides and watching us become husband and wife!
Memorable moments:
Bears in the backyard, Toasting after our wedding with Miller Lite Cans, Zooming past my new hubby and beating him on a go cart track, winning 240 quarters at Harrah's, Tim riding the Gatlinburg bull, our saloon pics, Bull!@%*, no really BullFish was our after wedding luncheon that was fabulous, exchanging rings on a mountain top that promised I would love and honor him forever, that "you may kiss your bride kiss", the sweat that ran down my back while I jiggled my toes and Tim swayed back and forth, driving home knowing how blessed we are to have each other, and every other moment that puts a smile on my face when I think about spending everyday of my life with my best friend!
I love you more than anything Tim!
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment