Monday, September 3, 2007

Love

Lots of ways that Tim shows me he loves me:
*writes me sweet love letters and emails
*sings songs on my voicemail that he makes up on his own
*takes care and loves my son
*makes time to snuggle on the couch for movie time
*plans a date night
*says he is sorry and means it
*tells me he loves me every time we talk on the phone and every time we have to part
*the way he looks at me
*tries his best to teach me to wink
*kisses me and tells me Good Morning
*makes me fried eggs
*sings to me as we travel down the road
*makes me apart of golf, football leagues, and softball games
*dances like a crazy man because he knows I love it and it makes me laugh
*holds my hand
*hand washes all of the dishes that don't fit the dishwasher because he knows I don't like to do it
*tells me how beautiful I am
*provides for us by working hard during the day and at night
*is always on my side
*lets me beat him at card and board games (wait that one I put in for him...Oreo sandwiches!)

I could go on and on but I did this because I am the most blessed woman in the world and I wish that everyone could feel love like I feel it because there is absolutely nothing else like it!
Thank you baby for making me feel love like this!
I love you!!!!

No comments: