Oh we are going away on vacation this weekend and I don't know where we are going but I am so excited to know that we are getting to go somewhere! Plans...who needs plans just the thought of sleeping in a strange bed and not knowing what's for breakfast is so exciting!!! I love vacations and times away especially with you know who...the guy who is MIA on the Tim and Ashley blog! Years and Years from now we will be senile and more forgetful than we are now and I will be glad that I stuck with keeping our life in remembrance through this biased opinionated based site! Where else can I think and write exactly what I want to! Power baby!
Highlights from last week:
Ashley's corn hushpuppies
Tim's sesame grilled chicken
Will's 4th Birthday Party
Kids in the outdoor irrigation sprinkler system
More love from a wondeful man than I have ever known!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment