Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's Ours!

How exciting to watch tons of blue ink flow onto several ....several more pieces of paper that make 101 Silverleaf Court ours!!!! SO exciting and now the fun begins of unpacking, decorating, deciding where to put who and what. I am excited to know that by next week this time we will be in there! Our kids have new beds and are all asking about what is going to be in there room. All Dakota and Will want are the XBOX and a tv and Bethany ....gets her very own room! I am so thankful that God has placed such a wonderful house in our possession to turn into a home! I can hear the patter of little feet running around and playing hide and go seek. (This is a great house for that ...these kids will be lost for hours!) I can smell the grill cooking up something good to eat.....Tim is SO excited about grilling. If you are invited over in the next six months be prepared to eat something grilled because I know my baby will be doing the cooking! Gotta go do some work.

No comments: