Until move day!!!! Thank the LORD!!! I've about had all I can take of this cramped apartment.. Now don't get me wrong, it defintely served it's purpose, and at least the kids got some swims out of the pool!To the left here, is our new house! Isn't she beautiful! We got a great deal, and God worked it out nicely for everything to fall in the place for us. It's located in the quaint little town of Mount Holly, NC, which is just outside Charlotte. We close this Wednesday, and move on Friday! (Thanks Mom & John) for the help! At least someone in our families loves us ;-).. I promise, you will eat the best steak of your life on Friday night! "Outback" will be calling me for the receipe!
Tonight I realized just how bad I hate moving.. You think I would have remember how bad it was considering I did it seven times in two years when I was at ASU. That's "little" ASU, as in Appalachian State, for anyone who is reading this thinking I may have went to Arizona State... But anyway, back to my point, moving sucks! But packing...Oh, it's even worse. You know why, because you can't get it done from stopping and checking out all the little knick-knacks that you haven't seen in forever, reading all the cards that you got for your birthday 3 years ago that you still had stuck in a drawer, and debating on whether or not to keep the stuff you really don't need.

And the clothes... Wow, how much you accumulate over 18 months is mind-boggling. My brother is going to love me, b/c I have 2 trash bags full of clothes just for him!
Anyway, it's 12:23 AM, I'm tired, I got 2 more days of packing ahead of me, and it's bedtime..
Until next time...
My Next Post: Reflections of AtlantaFest 2007

1 comment:
We are more than glad to help you and Ashley move into your new home. I can't wait to see it. Looking forward to Friday and the time we will spend with our family. We love you both very much.
Post a Comment