Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"Primping" ain't easy...

I'm not sure why I do it, or why I can't stop, but I'm totally obsessed with looking at myself in the mirror..I mean seriously, am I suddenly expecting that I will change looks from day to day?? And not only is this weird habit bad enough, I can't even do it with a straight face.. Ever since I can remember, I've been told that I make a funny face every time I look into a mirror, or glance into a reflection.. it's actually kinda silly, but I can't seem to shake the habit. You might be asking yourself why in the world would Tim come back after a 6 month vacation from the blog, and start out by writing about a weird habit he possesses, rather than write about his beautiful and loving wife that shares so much about him.... Well, it's kinda simple actually, she will think this is hilarous. And that's why I'm writing it.. To make her laugh, to make her smile, and to make her feel loved. She deserves it. She is my one true blessing that God gives me every single day, and her happiness is my motivator.. I love you baby!

1 comment:

Brent said...

Tim Owens:

How tha heck are ya?? Chel found you online and WOW - what happened to Tasha and tha kids?? Wow - you look good and all - and seem to be happy - which is great. Me and Chel seperated for a while and are now back together - and are getting old kids are Thomas 14, Katy 8, Brennon 7. You mentioned losing a friend - was that Ptrain?? Love to catch up - email me - btpope@gmail.com.