Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Another Morning without an Arm!

You know this is the second morning I have woken up without that wonderful arm or leg snuggled up next to me and it sucks! I am ready for Tim to come home. Life is not the same without him in this city with me. I believe he called me at 2:30 this morning to tell me he loved me and that he couldn't go to sleep without me! I love him and I am so blessed to have him in my life! I even went back to bed this morning because I was so cold and restless trying to sleep last night. I heard every noise in the house last night and even had to get up and turn off the lava lamps in Dakota's room because I knew that in the rare occasion they would catch fire Tim would hear that before me and he wasn't here. I had to take care of that. There is simply nothing else like our protector being at home with us...(Dakota's words!)

I got a phone call about 8:30 and it was my dad! He was stopping by to see me! I made him coffee and he made my day just to stop by for 15 minutes and show me that I was important. Thank you Daddy.

Well...I guess I will start another day at work. Wonder what is on the Food Network!

No comments: