Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Mornings without You

Happy December! Our Charlie Brown Christmas tree is decorated in the living room. Presents are wrapped and it is cold! There is nothing better than a garage with doors that close and a working fireplace! Warming up the house in the morning is a great way to start the day!
Thanksgiving was a great feast of turkey and more turkey! We are so blessed to have the family that we do.
Tim is on his first official business trip learning to take the reigns and become a great managing team leader....something greater...I didn't think that was possible because I already think he is awesome! He is in cold Tennessee this morning and let me just say I don't like sleeping or waking up without him. There is something about waking up and finding that warm leg or arm to throw over me in the wee hours of the morn. Not this morning. I didn't need to make coffee because he is the only one that drinks it in the morning. I almost made a pot just to have the smell in the kitchen. I could have left the coffee in the pot and maybe he could rewarm it when he gets home tomorrow? Nay..... I miss him....miss his first Good Morning to me.....miss the way he dresses for work....miss morning conversation like, "Where are my keys?.....Honey have you seen my wallet?.....Will you make me a turkey sandwich for lunch?" I even miss the wet towel laying on the bed. Can you believe it? It is the little things in life that make comfortability mean the most. Not complacency but the difference to recognize love and belonging to mundane life.......that does not exist in this house! LOVE happens Here BABY!
I miss you Honey and I am praying for a successful trip with a warm arm wrapped around me again in the wee morning of Thursday. I love you!

No comments: